Join 5700+ of your peers
Get enriched. Access 1270+ quality tutorials right away on:
All in One SEO Pack – Makes the process of optimizing your WordPress blog for Search Engines (Search Engine Optimization) pretty simple.
The features of the All in One SEO Pack is for WordPress 2.8.x and above are:
* Works with Scribe SEO
* Support for Custom Post Types
* Advanced Canonical URLs
* Fine tune Page Navigational Links
* Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend its functionality
* ONLY plugin to provide SEO Integration for WP e-Commerce sites
* Nonce Security
* Support for CMS-style WordPress installations
* Automatically optimizes your titles for search engines
* Generates META tags automatically
* Avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs
* For beginners, you don't even have to look at the options, it works out-of-the-box. Just install.
* For advanced users, you can fine-tune everything
* You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want.
* Backward-Compatibility with many other plugins, like Auto Meta, Ultimate Tag Warrior and others.
Open a Browser window and enter http://www.google.com in the address bar and hit GO.
In the Google search windows that opens search for all in one seo wordpress plugin as shown in Diagram 1.
In the Search results window Click on the wordpress.org link http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/all-in-one-seo-pack/ as shown in Diagram 2.
When wordpress.org opens in the Browser window, click on Download Version 188.8.131.52 on the right hand side, in order to download the All in One SEO Pack Plugin to your local computer as shown in Diagram 3.
Select the Save File radio button, and save the zip file to your hard disk. Click OK, as shown in Diagram 4.
On click of OK, a file browser will open up. Navigate to an appropriate folder on your hard disk and save the all-in-one-seo-pack.zip to your local computer, eg: “E:\all_in_one_seo_plugin\” as shown in Diagram 5. The zip file would be successfully downloaded and saved in this folder.
After saving the zip file, you have to upload and install the Plugin into your WordPress CMS. For that, Please refer to the tutorial WordPress All in One SEO Pack Plugin Installation on this website.
What keeps you awake at night?
Do let us know.
We will try our best to deliver tutorials that will help you sleep much better.
The tutorials at have been written by by passionate teachers who have been using open source tools and technologies for years.
Real time images of their development screens are generously used throughout each tutorial.
Download the tutorials to your desktop as PDFs for ready reference whenever you need
Give us your comments or feedback on any of our tutorials.
Your comments help us deliver the best possible training modules.
Is there a specific tutorial you want written? Just Ask.