1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click History near the top of the page.
3. Find the transaction for which you want a refund.
4. Click Details next to the transaction to find your recipient's contact informaiton.
5. Send your recipient an email asking for your money back.
• Remind your recipient to use the Issue Refund link on the Transaction Details page to issue your refund. The Issue Refund link is available for 60 days after the date of the transaction.
• After 60 days, your recipient can only use Send Money to issue your refund.
• When the recipient uses the Issue Refund link, you get back the full amount that you paid. When they use Send Money, a small transaction fee is deducted from the refund amount.
• Your refund will be credited to your PayPal balance or the card you used to make your original payment. (Remember that, depending on the card issuer, it can take up to 30 days for a refund to appear on your statement).